C.L. Mike Schmidt
C.L. Mike Schmidt has been practicing law for 50 years. For 25 years he was recognized as one of Dallas’ top defense attorneys, and is known today as the founder of The Schmidt Firm, PLLC – one of Dallas’ top personal injury plaintiff’s firms.
Schmidt is Board Certified in Civil and Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is certified as a Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He was admitted to the New Mexico bar in October 2015 and to the Washington D.C. bar in August 2016.
Schmidt has a long list of honors over his career:
- Named a “Legend in Trial Law” by the Dallas Bar Association, an award presented to only a few attorneys each year.
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell for over 30 years receiving the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards from the Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers.
- Fellow with the International Society of Barristers since 1998
- Fellow with the International Academy of Trial Lawyers since 1994
- Fellow with the American College of Trial Lawyers since 2001
- One of the “Best Lawyers in America” for 25 years; selected by his peers to be included in the 20th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America for work in the practice areas of Mass Tort Litigation/Class Action – Plaintiffs and Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs.
There are more than 95,000 members of the Texas Bar Association, but only five percent are named “Texas Super Lawyers” by Texas Monthly magazine. Schmidt has won this accolade as well as “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America” and “Best Lawyers in Dallas” by D Magazine.
Mike Schmidt is managing partner of The Schmidt Firm, PLLC in Dallas and is a partner in the Schmidt & Clark LLP law firm. He is a Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), and a Diplomat of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) since 1983, having served two terms as Dallas Chapter President.
Free Case Evaluation
The Schmidt Firm, PLLC has been recognized as one of the nation’s leading plaintiff’s law firms and handles cases in all 50 states. We are very proud of our legal achievements, but equally self-respecting of our firms reputation for providing personal attention to each and every client we represent.
No matter what type of case you have, you may contact us with confidence by filling out the email contact form below or calling us directly by dialing toll free 24 hrs/day (866) 920-0753.