If you or somebody you know has been sickened in an outbreak of food poisoning or any of the diseases listed below, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Please use the links below or alternatively you can use the search box to the right to locate information regarding food poisoning and food borne illness outbreaks that are listed on our website.
- E. Coli
- Hepatitis A
- Scombroid poisoning
- Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS)
Other types of food poisoning:
- November 2022 — Oysters from Korea (sapovirus)
- September 2022 — The Chai Box (botulism)
- July 2022 — Dole Salads & Walmart Marketside salad (poisonous hairy nightshade)
- July 2022 — Revive Superfoods Mango & Pineapple Smoothie (source: tara flour)
- June 2022 — Daily Harvest French Lentil + Leek Crumble (source: tara flour)
- February 2022 — Baby Formula (Cronobacter and Salmonella)
- December 2021 — Margherita Pepperoni (B. cereus bacteria)
- May 2021 — Randall Beans (botulism)
- March 2021 — Real Water® Alkaline Water (non-viral hepatitis outbreak)
- January 2021 — Hiland Dairy Chocolate Milk (sanitizer chemical contamination)
Free Case Evaluation
The Schmidt Firm, PLLC has been recognized as one of the nation’s leading plaintiffs’ law firms and handles cases in all 50 states. We are very proud of our legal achievements, but equally self-respecting of our firm’s reputation for providing personal attention to each and every client we represent.
No matter what type of case you have, you may contact us with confidence by filling out the email contact form below or calling us directly by dialing toll free 24 hrs/day (866) 920-0753.