October 14, 2020 — Several types of organic parsley and Herbes de Provence from Walmart, World Market, Safeway and other stores were recalled due to Salmonella.
Red Monkey Foods Inc. issued a voluntary recall for a multiple brands of organic parsley and Herbes de Provence that may be contaminated with Salmonella bacteria. No illnesses have been reported.
The recall includes products sold under World Market’s store-brand, Walmart’s Great Value®, Safeway’s O Organics®, and Full Circle®.
The recalled products were sold nationwide in all 50 states and Puerto Rico, including:
- World Market Herbes De Provence (0.6 oz, UPC 2533 3107, BEST BY 13 MAR 2023
- World Market Organic Parsley (0.3 oz, UPC 2533 3251, BEST BY: 4 MAR 2023
- Walmart Great Value Herbes De Provence Organic (0.6 oz, UPC 0 78742 15451 0, BEST IF USED BY MAR 14 2023)
- Walmart Great Value Organic Parsley Flakes (0.3 oz, UPC 0 78742 15460 2, BEST If Used By: MAR 11 2023)
- Safeway O Organics Herbes De Provence Organic (0.65 oz, UPC 0 79893 41131 6, BEST If Used By: MAR 24 23)
- Safeway O Organics Parsley Organic (0.3 oz, UPC 0 79893 41109 5 2672001D, BEST If Used By: MAR 25 23
- Full Circle Parsley Organic (0.3 oz, UPC 0 36800 32831 0, Best By: 11 MAR 2023)
Do I have a Salmonella Lawsuit?
The Schmidt Firm, PLLC is currently accepting food poisoning induced injury cases in all 50 states. If you or somebody you know has been diagnosed with Salmonella, you should contact our lawyers immediately for a free case consultation. Please use the form below to contact our Food Poisoning Litigation Group or call toll free 24 hours a day at (866) 920-0753.
Attention Lawyers: We consider a referral from another law firm to be one of the greatest compliments. If your firm is interested in referring us a case or for us to send you a list of previous award judgments and/or average referral fees, please visit the Lawyer Referral section of our website.